Provide space for critical/temporary food, sanitation, health, medical, or social services distribution centers.
• Near key essential destinations such as markets, clinics, community centers, and transit stops.
• Adjacent to hospitals or medical centers that require additional capacity.
• Identify and prioritize relevant locations based on city demographic/health data and medical center locations.
• Work with local medical centers to forecast where expanded capacity might be needed.
• Fully or partially close streets to erect tents, distributions centers, or mobile stations.
Timeline: Days to weeks.
Duration: Hours, days, weeks, or months.