Space for city DOT staff to have an open discussion and share ideas, challenges on the role of enforcement in Vision Zero / Traffic Safety, especially from the lens of racial disparities in traffic enforcement. Key topic areas include:
- Key findings that cities have found on racial disparities and traffic enforcement
- Discussion around how traffic enforcement fits into larger discussions on reform and/or abolition
- Discussions on the effectiveness of enforcement in changing dangerous behaviors or reducing crashes – are there more effective ways to get to zero?
- Brainstorming discussion around alternatives to traditional enforcement
- Identifying the challenges that exist within these discussions and what pathways exist to move discussions forward
Open discussion with facilitated topics
Who is welcome to attend?
City DOT staff actively involved in these discussions or thinking about this but not sure where to start
Host Company or Agency
Wednesday, December 9
3:30 PM ET | 12:30 PM PT
Registered attendees only
Pre-registration is required to access the session “Join” button in your custom Virtual Lobby.