Provide safe space for physical activity, play, distant socializing, etc.
• Parkways or waterfront corridors with few intersections.
• Low-volume residential streets.
• Commercial streets with local restaurant/retail clusters and no transit.
• Install temporary traffic barriers and “Emergency Vehicle/Delivery Only” signs at intersections.
• Establish grid of entry points into local streets where barricades should be installed.
Timeline: One week.
Duration: Time of day, day of week, weekends, or ongoing (weeks, months).