To ensure a safe, comfortable conference experience for everyone NACTO is implementing the following Covid-19 safety measures at the Designing Cities conference:
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated (with a booster), and verify their vaccination. Attendees are not considered fully registered without submitting proof of vaccination and booster, or medical exemption, through Crowdpass, our digital health clearance platform partner.
- Masking will be required while indoors in the Hynes Convention Center unless eating and drinking. Be cognizant that some folks will want to socially distance while eating. We encourage wearing medical-grade (i.e. not reusable cotton) masks.
- Food will be grab and go style to allow for social distancing and outdoor eating if desired.
- Once outdoors for WalkShops, you’re welcome to unmask and enjoy the fresh air.
- MBTA does not currently have a masking requirement, but we encourage you to mask up.
- NACTO will provide a rapid Covid test for participants upon check-in at registration. We encourage you to take the test as soon as you can after receiving it (or, if feasible, to use your own test before arriving at registration).
Designing Cities 2022 will take place at the Hynes Convention Center, as well as across the cities of Boston, Cambridge, and Somerville.
NACTO has reserved rooms at:
Sheraton Boston Hotel – GROUP RATE NOW FULL
39 Dalton Street
Boston, MA 02199
Standard Rate Booking
Book until date: August 15, 2022 (space only as available after August 15)
Phone number for reservations: (617) 236-2000, please refer to group name “NACTO Designing Cities.”
Hilton Boston Back Bay Hotel – FULL
40 Dalton Street
Boston, MA 02115